We bring these chargers in on order, please send us an email at Capitalrcnz@gmail.com or on our Facebook page for more information.
Generally, the wait time is around 1-2 weeks.
Dual Channel Outputs + LiHV Compatibility
The ProTek R/C "Prodigy 66 Duo AC/DC" LiHV/LiPo/LiFe/NiMH AC/DC Battery Charger is a dual port AC/DC charger that can handle 6S packs, is capable of up to a 6 amp charge rate, worldwide 100V/220V voltage versatility, with two 50 Watts of power... the next generation of Prodigy has arrived.
Two Independent Outputs
The Prodigy 66 DUO AC/DC features dual inputs to simultaneously charge two independent battery packs. This provides the flexibility to set charging parameters independently for each channel to accommodate for nearly any need.
This charger features a Hi-Voltage LiHV mode that allows you to safely charge Hi-Voltage LiHV capable batteries. You can adjust the charging end voltage of this mode up to 4.40V per cell, which is considerably higher than 4.20V per cell of an ordinary LiPo battery. Charging at this higher end voltage requires a Hi-Voltage LiHV capable battery, but the power gains are significant to the overall punch and power for the R/C model. But please note: battery voltages exceeding 4.20V per cell is prohibited from sanctioned racing rules, such as ROAR, IFMAR, etc.
Dual Power Input
The power source can be 11-18V DC input or a 100-240V AC source. With a builtin power supply, users can directly connect the AC power cord to the main AC input. The power supply can accept AC power from all over the world without the worry of damage.
- Dual Channel Digital AC/DC Balance Charger
- Maximum 6A Charge Current, up to 5W
- Hi-Voltage LiHV charging mode allows charging end voltage up to 4.40V
- Supports up to 6S Lithium & 15 Cell Nickel Battery Packs
- Lithium, Nickel & Lead Acid Compatible
- Multiple Safety Functions
- Multiple Charge Modes
- Back-Light Screen
AC Input Voltage: 100V-240V
DC Input Voltage: 11V-18V
Chemistry: LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFe, LiHV, NiMH, NiCd, Pb
Cell Count: LiPo/Li-Ion/LiFe/LiHV: 1-6S; NiMH/NiCd: 1-15 cells; Pb: 2-24V
Voltage Cutoff (per cell): LiPo: 4.18-4.22V; Li-Ion: 4.18-4.20V; LiFe: 3.68-3.8V; LiHV: 4.30-4.40V
Display: LCD; blue back light (non-touch)
Charge Current: 6.0A x2
Charge Power: 50W max. x2
Balance Current: 400mA/cell
Cooling System: Fan
Safety Timer: 1-720min or off
Discharge Current: 2.0A x2
Discharge Power: 5W x2 max.
Memory: 10 different profiles
- (1) Prodigy 66 DUO AC Charger
- (1) DC Power Input Cable w/XT60 Connector
- (2) XH Type LiPo Balance Board
- (1) AC Power Input Cable
- (2) Bullet to T-Plug Charge Lead
- (1) Touch Screen Stylus Pen
- (1) Alligator Clip Charge Lead
- (2) Alligator Clips
How To Calculate Your Charging Needs
To determine if this charger is suitable for your application, you must perform this calculation to determine the maximum amp rate the charger can supply. Divide the Watts of the charger by the Voltage of the battery pack. This will tell you the maximum amp rate the charger can deliver (Watts / Voltage = Amps). For example, if using the Touch 625 AC and a 6S LiPo battery, you would divide 200 Watts by 22.2 Volts to realize a 9 Amp charge rate. This means that the charger can supply a maximum of 9 amps to a 22.2 Volt 6S battery. This amp rate will gradually reduce as the battery voltage increases during the charge cycle.
LiPo Battery & Charger Warnings:
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCd only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not recommended for use with Traxxas batteries with ID connectors or Spektrum Smart batteries with IC connectors. Charging batteries equipped with ID or IC connectors may require additional steps in order to safely balance charge your Lipo batteries. Please refer to your vehicle or aircraft owner’s manual for recommended batteries and charging equipment.