- New chassis layout with center slipper/diff, motor and battery moved significantly forward makes the car faster and easier to drive on any surface.
- Unique XRAY one-way center slipper with precisely adjustable slipper for more forward traction, less diving under braking and easier landings
- Revised chassis with forward design and optimized flex
- Side guards have now symmetrical mounting to the chassis left and right
- Chassis features multiple battery mounting positions with various O-ring diameters for every battery size
- Center dogbones for better performance and less maintenance
- New front & rear diff outdrives for center dogbones with inner O-rings to eliminate damage in high impacts
- New redesigned servo holder matches new chassis design and the more forward layout
- Shorter radio plate is fitted directly on chassis so it has no negative effect on chassis flex
- New aluminum center bulkhead to fit new XRAY one-way center slipper (Carpet version)
- Unified arm length for both Carpet and Dirt versions. Both kits come with short length hard front arms and long hard rear arms in the hard composite.
Full presentation here: https://teamxray.com/xb4/2022/en/#1